8.06.2009

STOP CRYING!!!

again. the feeling is come back again.
SHIT!!

i dunwan argue wif my dad. i hate it. REALLY!!
damn. STOP IT. i cant control myself again.
i try to keep silents when i get scold.
cuz i dunwan make is more serious. i jz can keep quiet.

second,
18 august, my fren "zi mui", zu jian, xiu jun asking me go pyramid.
again, tat is my "second" house... SUNWAY PYRAMID....
mayb can meet "jan di" again.. hahaha... hope so...
i feel dunwan go pyramid again, cuz i no money.
i non stop argue wif my dad abt money. hate!!

19 august is my angel bday. but tat days i need go skul too.
i asking my angel go pyramid 18 aug. she agree.
she say we long time din go out together.
i think mayb is my problem.
i dunwan contact wif her, she oso din contact wif me.
she bday is coming soon.
i still duno wat i wan giv her...
she hav everythings, anythings. i really duno wat i wan buy 4 her.

thinking her present a few month.
still duno wat i wan buy.
any idea 4 me??
she is my fren... first important ppl 4 me.


i lost myself. i also lost my angel.



i getting sick soon. [ i think only... haha]
two row at my class is the "sick places"....
two row wif 10 students, including me....
10 students, 6 ppl get sick.
today add more 2 guys is sick... 8 ppl
except me n one more my classmate.
damn, i feel i hav flu... i think i get sick soon... scare!!
i wan sick, but not now.
cuz, next week is exam. i not hav time to sick... ARGH!!!


the skul gradute magazine got alot of things need to do.
i start missed many things.
i calling all the guys must faster finish all the things.
cuz tis sat wanna go the publisher there....
my partners everydays do herself things.
not worry abt tis. i hate.... all the things i do it alone.
jz noe complain tis complain tat. damn...!!!
everyday the rest time, i need find teacher ask tis ask tat.
i wan go downstair upstair do many things.

im tired. very tired.
i wanna give up. but i cant.

i wan die. if i got brave.




by_ mossie.

沒有留言:

張貼留言