8.20.2009

sob sob

first time, my BM din pass.
i get 56marks.
suddenly i feel. i wan die.
i never get tis result be4...


sad.
die.
crazy.

today is my fren - TRACY bday.
duno how to the feel.
be4 very close wif her.
but, start frm tis year, din talk alot, not close edi.
nvm. jz wishing her....

happy birthday, tracy.


today my classmate - called her K [a gurl is my class monitor]
k very close wif me.
we frm primary skul same class until now.
of course, she got many things i dislike.
but, no ones is prefect de. i try to forgive her when she do anythings wrong.
today, she ask me....
"u dun mention y i din talk wif J??" [J is my another classmate]
"erm, got.... abt j n x... rite?" [x is another classmate]
yes, i get it. again.
J suddenly dunwan talk wif K.
cuz X saying somethings bad things abt k to J.
so, J dunwan fren wif K.

senior 3 edi. still like a primary student.
we 4 ppl edi 6 year same class.
y tis suck things happens de? [i still cant believe it.]
nvm.
K tell me "tis called friendship."
i tell her, "nvm. tis let u noe wat is friendship."



thx god. i got a true friendship.
in xueji.
in cassie.

tats very enough 4 me.
classmate, always not my first choose.
classmate or skulmate, is my last choose.
cuz, it cant compare to my xueji's frens n cassie's frens.


friendship is not easy to find.
im lucky i can get very cool frenship.
hope everyone can get it.


+++

holidays is coming... hooray ^^
a week holiday... [tvxq?? haha]
i not hav planning at holiday. jz stay at home study.
but,
wed, mayb got free ticket watch a movie [首映禮 at cathy.]
thurs, planing to book fair at KLCC wif xueji's frens.
sat, a VIP [bb fans] asking me wanna working tat days. RM10 per hours. i accept it.

others day,
stay at home.
sleep.
watch HK drama.
study.
doing UEC pass year paper.
eat.
sms.
listening TVXQ! song.


somethings like tat lah. ^^




by mossie.

沒有留言:

張貼留言