8.04.2009

im not feeling well...

yea... jz bored.





ytd, my class got 7 ppl absent.


im waiting our skul "holiday".


but, failed.





chung hua in KL. [ mine is in KLANG.]


7days no need go skul, cuz got H1N1.


jz 30ppl absent then can get holiday!! =="


today my skul 63++ppl absent, still havent let us holiday...


sob sob...





so fast.


ytd my teacher tell us friday is start exam.


OMG. i cant believe it.


i havent prepare it at all.


kill me then.





tis fews day jz focus at TVXQ! vs SM news.


how come the exam is coming. T^T





i missed jan calling frm tw eveytimes.


i noe jan is get problem abt her "升學".


aikz, i wont miss jan call again.


jan, call me again... T^T





now, i think i can forget abt TVXQ now!!!


but, start frm sat, i non stop to listening TVXQ! song.


cuz, i scare.


cant live without them voice n sound.


lovely oppa.





love you all.


muackx.... ♥♥









2 則留言:

  1. hi hmm same here i love darkness & vampire do you like vampire ? thanks for post :)
    keep rocking me awesome with me :)
    --
    rockymeet
    --
    seo jaipur--seo jaipur

    回覆刪除
  2. hi...
    vampire... erm, not reali like it.
    haha... =="

    thx 4 ur comment.
    aza!!

    frm mossie ^^

    回覆刪除