8.24.2009

i cant believe it!!!

no way no way!!!!!!

today when i using my FB...
i see wei keng comment saying SM will debut a new girls group.
i shock.... [ i DUNWAN~~~]

i faster use my msn chat wif her.
checking alot of the news.
the video. them pic.... bla bla bla...

the new girls group called F(X)
[wat a weird name.]

i hate math. then got a group is "function (x)"
but,
tis fomular, is my only noe how to do de.
chinese called "函數"....
i learnt it frm tis year my text book chapter 1.... =="


okay, turn it back.

F(X) pic....





more info, tis link:
http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_story/more_on_sm_entertainments_new_girl_group_fx/


** the jessica sis very... [ugly...] *piak*


+++

i cant see them face as well.
i tryin to find more.
then i ask lemon.

yes. i get them profile. but i cant see my relative face.
but be4 wei keng giv me de, i see her face.
but i not comfirm is her or not.
is jz look like her only.


below tis pic:





[up the pic, i think got her face waa....]


erm, i susah to explain tis.
but, i think my relative not inside the F(X)
but, she will debut soon.

dun ask me tis question:
"how old was she?"
"wat is her name?"

i jz can answer: "I DUNO!!"


http://popseoul.com/2009/01/14/will-sm-debut-new-girl-group-in-2009/


+++

kay. mossie need to calm down first.
the next, intro some youtube here.
dun cry... or prepare some tisu....








By mossie.

沒有留言:

張貼留言