8.28.2009

mossie OUTING ~~

yo... continue my holidays.
finish some UEC pass year paper. [damn difficult]
i finish two books edi.

1. 夜玫瑰
2. 回眸

two book also is same writer - jht (蔡智恆)

i cant forget 回眸 inside tat story - 遺忘
a guys cant memory anythings tat was happen.
cant memory all the things around her.

i cant forget inside the story
"如果人生沒有錯誤. 鉛筆何需橡皮擦?"





continue my holiday....

H1N1 damn serious.
ytd going to KLCC's book fair to support chin hor.
going wif my dearest - see yin.
wei siang FFK... [argh.]
other xueji all cant join. [sob sob]

going there wif a stupid mask. [T.T]




me wif see yin at the KTM.... lalalala~~~


when we arrived KLCC, finding chinhor... ^^
chinhor around "kid" n my xuedi xuemei.
selling his book.

then.....
suddenly....

chinhor say.... mosquito... "sorry sorry......"
then my xuedi xuemei dance "sorry sorry" around me.
OMG!!!
lucky i wearing a mask... [hiak hiak]

my heart OS [now is ur my heart heart... heartbreaker~~~~]
hahaha... [tell them also duno is wat song.....]


after i call my ya qing xuejie....
then i ask her.. where the "TB" photo??
xuejie din save her pic... T^T
i scold xuejie... "u promise me de...." T^T
i love tat tb so much.... [kill me then....]

around 1pm, chin hor speech is start......



long time din listen chin hor say funny things.
its happy when listen the talk.
act cute. act "badman" sound. singing jay song. sing his song.

next time xueji any gathering wanna buy his book faster.
i dunwan miss it. heehe....







+++

after the talk, i going to find some cheap CD.
i find n find n find.
i see OPPA~~~ MIROTIC ver D.
din hav any discount. so, i din buy. [sob sob]
n i see Big bang concert CD. [i dunwan]
SS501 Jp concert live CD [i dunwan]
FT island live concert CD [i dunwan~~~]
Big bang global warming concert [i wan~~~]
but, expensive too.
so, din buy.... [got abit kesal tim...]

nvm.
save money.

then we planing eat jp food.
then we choose SUSHI KING.
gosh.... is really not nice to eat waaaa.....
expensive n ... argh.
kesal...
i wont choose sushi king again.
my fav soba taste like.... blek....

asking the waitress "sweet sause" also duno is wat?!!!
my soba must put "蘿蔔泥"... i duno y them give me WASABI.
stupid. argh. i wont go again.
ANTI SUSHI KING.
the poor jp food is there.


me n see yin shopping awhile... then back.


** additional:
when we take LRT to kl sentral.
then.... we go wrong side by the LRT...
going to the wangsa maju edi. [OMO~~~]
then, waste more time.

after then take KTM.
KTM is many ppl.
we miss the ktm. cuz too many ppl, we can go inside the KTM.
need wait to next round.

ytd is very tired.
but, its ok.






mossie emo-inG.
by mossie.










沒有留言:

張貼留言