8.21.2009

HATE

i hate somethings.

first,
my skul.

after exam. at skul edi nth to do.
then, today my skul 辯論賽.
damn sienz, n i wanna sleep.
sit at there feel wan sleep but... haiz
n also need scare the "BIRD"
cuz, if u lucky, u will kena a BIRD SHIT.
haiz, poor chung hua.


second,
my classmates.

today i take bus go to skul. my classmate din fetch me.
then, when i reach skul. i noe K edi din cum skul.
i alone there, reading book..
then i heard my classmate talk to J...
"u very happy rite? cuz "she" din cum wor....??"
"shhshhhhh. dun say very loud leh. " J talking to my classmate.
"aiya, many ppl din come. who noe?" my classmate said.

see, reali got problem.
i curi curi ask B wat happen [ i tut he noe. but fail. T^T ]

stupid classmate i have.
haiz.
no eye looks.


third,
my "zi mui" n xiu jun.

when our rest time. i stay at my class.
i saw xiu jun cum upstair.
bring along many tabberware.
go intro zi mui class finding zi mui.
i noe. i got it.

zi mui cooking a spagetti to xiujun.
but, din prepare 4 me.
see, im not important to them edi.

mayb, i zi mui din cook 4 xiu jun.
but i comfirm the food is zi mui bring 4 xiu jun.
im not comfirm tat is spagetti.
but i comfirm is a food.

when i go back home,
is raining.
zi mui n zu jian is talking.
i heard somethings.
"tml how u tell me lah! u contact "her" lah." zu jian said.
"tml wat movie u watch? " zi mui said.
"GI Joe" zu jian said.
"oh... ok ok."

yea. i noe tml them planing go sunway pyramid.
is calling xiu jun go. but din ask me.
nvm. i wont go too.
i jz feel. im not their friends edi.

zi mui talk to me after zu jian back.
"wei, u still angry ahh?" zi mui said.
"yalah, i angry myself cannot meh?" i said.
"aiyo, someone say she din wrong mah, then is my fault loh. then i angry myslfe, cannot meh? " i continue said.
"...." zi mui no comment edi.

then we keep silent when waiting bus home.


fourth,
thunggie.

tis gurls. serious than me.
i edi no eye looks.
u noe wat im talking abt.
i dislike tis type of thuggie.
jz keep crying only.
edi noe tat is a fact. truth. but... still like tat.
i no eye see.
i dunwan listen it again.

but, of course.
if u need me, i still me ur good listener....


fifth,
raining.

today i waiting bus.
raining become heavily.
suddenly, i hate rain.

i rmb tat day.
i get rain when i go back home frm KP.
together wif wei xiang n my xuedi.
tat times is happy.

but now.
i hate the rain.
it make me more sad.
i thinking abt my old life is happy.



sixth,
H1N1.

angel first time cum chat msn wif me.
she tell me her sis kena H1N1.
whole family need 隔離.
angel is worry.
i oso worry.
she sis jz 8 yrs old.
take care my angel.



by mossie.

沒有留言:

張貼留言