8.10.2009

i feel...

huh. angry again.
i waste over 5 hour to do a video project.
sunday... my happy sunday is lost... T^T
my computer teacher need we all do a "招生" video.
be4 tat, i edi finish one more to him.
later he say, not pass!!
nvm, i do one more again.
when i do it, i feel pressure. cuz i duno how to do.
wat is called a "nice n good video."??
i confuse to choose the song in the video.
me jz hav korean song. T^T
finally, i choose tat "one world one dream" frm lee hom

today, i pass up my video.
my teacher say tat my song cant!! [DAMN!]
the video pic's word not clear !! [SHIT! ]
the pic not hav cut as well then cant see at clear. [Fu*k ]
later....
the my skulmate who is in senior sains class come in n pass the video oso.
ok, start show off.!!!
bla bla bla......
tat time, i damn angry.
i dunwan hear abt my teacher.
i dunwan do the video again.
i dunwan pass up edi.
i hate do somethings i edi do n tat i hate to do!!

after that, my teacher come in my class in pass a paper 4 me!
he tell me a website is can dl soft music.
my network too slow, cant load. [shit!]
whatever, i dunwan do it my video again.
i really give up to do it again.

this make me say out many "unpolite word"
argh... geram - inG

++++

last time i saying i see a TB very lengzai... rite??
i "curi" her pic frm her FB~~


i love her


she so cute. i love her...
my fren say me sot jor.... cuz fall in love wif a TB!!
tis pic cant see her face lah... i got many lah...
but i think dun wan put at here...==" [u can curi curi ask me de.. ^^]
many ppl say she looks like JJ... but not jaejoong.. is "jj lin jun jie"
hohoho... cute ^^ i love her 酒窩!!





+++++

my fren -ah pok, kiro, shu jun, zi mui, jia sheng... and more n more.
ask sms me, FB me, PM me..... "wat wrong wif ur TVXQ!"??
argh, i lazy to explain tat.
i reply : "they wont disband. other things i lazy explain."
if wan explain, how many time i ask replay a same answer??
dying~~~


a stupid pic take in the mirror n catching me with TVXQ! ^^
by_mossie.

沒有留言:

張貼留言