8.22.2009

download-ing

yea.
my holiday is continue-ing... ^^
hiak hiak.

ytd going mid valley wif my sis n cousin.
watch movie.

i hate a gurl who sit behind me.
she laugh to loud when watching the movie
i wan scold her tat time
but, i din do tat.

ytd my mum bday
celeb bday.... in PJ.
makan a poor food there.
aikz.

the jelly cake is cute.
got time i will post it.


today is lemon n raymond xg bday

happy birthday to my dear lemon
n
xuege "shi feng"... ^^


ytd xueji hav a gathering...
wanna celeb shi feng xg bday de.
at serdang.

is far frm me.
n also is my mum bday.

so i reject it.

haiz.



miyako promise me to send a DANCE! SUBARU OST for me
but... till now i din receive.
ytd i receive her mail.
yea, she giv me the link, but din send the song 4 me.
i go the link n dl it...

then, i "手癢" to click DBSK...
i cant control myself.
then go dl the MIROTIC concert.....

now dl many things.

dance subaru.
mirotic concert.
GD solo album.
MC mong.


i will dl more.
i try...=="



by mossie.

沒有留言:

張貼留言