8.15.2009

mossie is noob

stupid.
im stupid.
im the most stupid.

life is like a shit.


from tat day until now.
we din talk. we din say "hi".
i dunwan to face u.
cuz, u duno u r wrong.
then non stop to saying to other say im fault.
tis make me more angry.

my "zi mui" said, "y u so childish? like a primary skul students."
i said, "yes, i am."

for me,
i wan let her noe s0me 教訓
tis called 原則

金牛座發起脾氣 可不是人來的.

so, dun make me angry.
when i angry, tat means the problem is very serious.


someone called me forgive her.
i said again, "I WON'T!!"


+++

exam make me crazy.
TB make me fall in love.
bergaduh make me angry.
kiro very close wif me?!!!
me inside astro very ugly.
network too slow.
i miss my xueji frenz.

my angel dunwan me.
my angel forget me.
i dunwan angel.
i wan forget angel also.


i jz hav thung n kiro only.

+++

how abt oppa edi??
haiz...
all abt tvxq 3... i wan T^T


picture of u MV.




by mossie.

沒有留言:

張貼留言