8.04.2009

I wanna ..

I want to tell u that bad mood always over take me when u talk bout your girlfriend ..
I want to tell u that I miss u during the holidays ..
I want to tell u that I get hurt when u r facing health problem ..
I want to tell you tat I am a jealous gal .. Really jealous ..
I want to tell you that sometimes I really cry a lot .. like a cry baby ..
I cried, because you said we r still best best friend ..
I cried because you ask me about your girlfriend stuff ..
I cried because I can’t have you by my side ..
I cried, because I can’t tell you how I feel .. I won’t want to be selfish..
I want to tell u that I had always waited by the phone for yr SMS expect when I’m deeply asleep ..
I can’t help thinking too far when you didn’t reply me ..
I want to tell u that happiness always comes around when u pampered me ..
The silly jokes we made that we can’t help but laughing all the way ..
I want to tell you I’m sorry for saying something terrible sometimes .. i'm sorry ..
I did show my tantrum sometimes .. but I don’t think you ever notice ..
I want to tell you to stop blaming yourself for everything .. ok?

I want to tell u that ..
I like you a lot ..
I don’t know when, I don’t know Y ..
Just like tat ..

I really wish u can really give me a BIG bear HUG ..
I really wish u can hold my hands tight ..
I really wish u can pat my head .. and tell me its ok ..
I really wish u can tell me that I’m now officially .. your girlfriend ..

I wish I hadn’t ..
So wish I didn’t even meet you ..
But its fate right?
I have no choice ~
My heart just won’t listen ..

Sometimes .. I just feel like giving up ..
Sometimes .. I just feel like telling you everything wads in my heart ..
It’s too heavy for me .. I don’t know how much longer I can hold on ..

But I do know ..
I can’t be selfish .. not me ..
I had been keeping a happy mood since you said you don’t want to c me sad after talking about your girlfriend stuff .. And I did ..
But pretending to be happy, laughing the whole time kills me ..
It’s hard as everything just being swallow in and pretend I’m ok ..

Will you ever ever notice it ?

2 則留言:

  1. i tell u dun think abt him, but u cant
    i tell u miss me, but u jz miss him
    i tell give up, but u never heard it

    i noe tat is difficult.
    nvm, tat is ur choice.
    always support u...
    but i hope u can happy everytime...


    ur mossie ^^

    回覆刪除