8.06.2009

i get TVXQ! FC member...

finally, i get the TVXQ! fans club member card.
i wait damn long time.
over half month... i think....
tis my member card...
the FC got send more them things 4 me... ^^
note book... ^^
the file ^^




and tis....




i get it..... waiting damn long time... >.<




yea, im a Fans club now.....!!!





august FC will held a gathering in titiwangsa.
but i cant go... exam n damn far...
i no money to go out again... aikz....
nvm, still go chance to go gathering wif cassie de...
aza fighting!!

++++++
ytd, i tried to play my tarot again.
i scare. cuz.... haiz...
but, i think tis time is accuracy!!

abt my study n exam....

the card is not gud... but, its true...
i not hav mood to study... i having a devil card at my future!!
the next, for my oppa - TVXQ!

tis also not a nice card.... but, i think it will be fine soon.
aza!!
mossie, get alone. micheom...




沒有留言:

張貼留言