10.02.2009

welcome back. TVXQ!

JEALOUS. ENVY.
hengbokkehh..... cassiopeia.





oppa is rest after 1 month
first stage come back in M concert in Shanghai.
china cassie very very very hengbokk..... T^T



miss oppa again.
tis stupid mossie going soompi curi pic again.
aikz, i really miss oppa. MY MAN.








oppa cry again.
jonggie n chunnie.
my dear namja, uljimah.
cassie will behind you always.






oppa hav a nice performance in shanghai m concert
21 nov, M concert will again in shanghai.
anduei~~ unfair waaa...
when till msia. [i feel impossible.]
oppa... saranghaeeee.....







china cassie... all guys doing a MIDUHYO BANNER.
when all guys take out....
wonderful.... i poh yo imida.
oppa will very very "gan dong"...






i keep looking at chunnie the "always keep the faith" tatoo
TVXQ! will never END.
i noe. i believe.
TVXQ! always in my heart. ♥ ♥


I ♥ TVXQ!


I ♥ XIAH

I ♥ MAX
I ♥ HERO
I ♥ MICKY
I ♥ U-KNOW
ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH.
FIVE FOREVER.






by mossie MoGi ^^

沒有留言:

張貼留言