10.01.2009

StuPid Teacher!!!!

wat can i say.
ytd i angry for my classmate.
but.... today got a more serious things happen.
T^T


today i finish my history exam.
when i reach my house...
i fall in sleep at living room the sofa.
==" [mayb too tired. haha]

my fon rang....
msg coming.........

my classmate sms me.
she tell me my chinese teacher got tell the sains class to study some tips.
my chinese teacher tell them must read it cuz exam will hav.
but,
the sains class keep secret.
my teacher oso keep secret.
no ones to tell our class.
tis edi angry jor de.
more....
one of my classmate get tis tip frm the sains class.
but, he keep it then study alone in tis secret.
DAMN.

of course,
i noe study cant always use the tips.
but, the my chinese teacher list out for us of the question tat mayb will came out de.
but, she din write down the question tat she will came out de.
we all tut my teacher list down for us de is all the question.
if we study at all, one of the tips will come out.
but, my teacher din do tat.

giv the tips to the sains class.
my class get a low marks at tat part.
jz the guys noe the tips then can get high marks.
the guys edi is the no.1 in our class edi.
i noe he wan get no. 1 in our class.
cuz, no nid to do like tat.

i DAMN angry.


my chinese teacher, when i junior 1 teach me till junior 3.
tat time, all my classmate hate her,
i oso feel she still is a gud teacher.
but, now i noe, i'm wrong.
when i senior 1, 2.... i change a new chinese teacher.
when i accept tis chinese teacher,
tis year, my principal wanna my chinese teacher cut one class.
so, we need to change chinese teacher again.
senior 3, change back my junior chinese teacher.

at the times, i feel tis teacher din responsible.
everytimes the exam, din tell us wat to study, jz tell the sains class.
nvm.
she always keep compare my class wif sains class.
keep saying our result how bad how bad to the sains class.
i noe our result is poor. but no need to say out n compare.
nvm, i try to accept it.

but tis time.... i CANNOT!
tis is the final exam.
next time is UEC edi. no more exam.
y she need do like tat.
when she see our class get a low marks,
din pass the chinese, then cannot gradute, she will happy?
we get a low marks, she need write report to skul she oso dun care.
cheh, write report is a small matter.... i think.

i hate.
i get a lies frm my teacher.
i feel, wat tis world??!!!!!
damn.
f*uk!!!!




arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............







i wont follow my teacher footstep again.
i jz follow my footstep.
my classmate too.
DAMN!!!





++++

tis few days.
thinking wif sport car.
the more is... BUYING DSLR.

i planing after i gradute.
first things i earn money n buy DSLR!!
i really cant control myself.
i need a DSLR!!!!

after i buy,
i wan find out my fren... take photo.
kiro... be my model... wakaaa...
shiro, if i can found him, n he agree, i will find him be my model too.
tracy, a pretty girl, oso ask her be my model.
theresa, my fren... ask her be my model too ^^

all my fren who playing DSLR oso is a guys.
they oso like to take pic wif a pretty girl.
tis time, i wan change it!!!
i need a lengzai be my model.... [above the kiro n shiro... lengzai de.]
i wan a MAN me the model.
the next,
i dunwan find lengzai or lenglui.
keep finding a simple gurlz, n simple guys....
not very lengzai, n not very lenglui... be my model.
wakaka... simple is beautiful... agree??

thung, be my model soon.... hiak hiak....
wait me....




WAITING FOR MY NIKON D5000
i will buy u soon. ^^



by mossie.

沒有留言:

張貼留言