10.04.2009

GET BACK MOSSIE SMILE SOON!!

sei lohhhh...
mossie emo n moody again.
i finish the final exam.
suddenly feel, wat happen tis two week.
haiz...

the exam is finish,
but the stress feel still here.
T^T

of course i noe UEC is near soon.
but, the gradute magazine my class havent finish.
i din tell the teacher.
i scare leh.
T^T


today all my classmate went out.
shopping, sing k, movie-ing.
i think i oso need so relax.



intro my new bf - NIKON D5000.
wait me dear, i will buy you soon.



i feel i need take pic in the road.
but, i din hav DSLR.
my SE K810i is suit to take pic?!!!
huh. give up!!

ytd chating wif cassie - nicky.
talking we go shenzhen at 21 nov.
M concert lah...
i check the air asia ticket price.
pergi balik, rm671 per person.
my sis say expensive.
i sot jor, jz talk only, me n nicky too serious.
T^T

if oppa at taipei having a M concert.
i plan to go.
meet oppa, meet jan too ^^

after i chat wif my dear yan.
she say wan to korea. me too!!!
her fren got a TB korean bf.
omo!! i love TB.... *piak*


looking at the shanghai concert pic.
miduhyo banner.
i love you.
hero.
micky.
u-know.
xiah.
max.


tis few days....
listening heartbreaker.
of course.
jejung n yuchun.




Colour melody n harmony.

yuuuuu........
i love oppa voice.
muackzzzz....






chunnie n jonggie got a same tatoo.
"always keep the faith"


i love it.





mossie lost smile.
haiz. damn moody.



i need movie.
i need singing.
i need drama.
i need shopping.
i need boyfriend.
i need money.
i need DSLR.
i need holiday.
i need smile.
i need TVXQ!
i need FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




by emo-ing mossie



沒有留言:

張貼留言