10.07.2009

Because i can't sleep.

ytd. suddenly emo-ing.
when i change using the laptop.
my msn cant open. DC DC DC....
[geram-nya]

after that, i wish next week i can go pyramid.
cuz i heard there opea a KOREA BUTIK.
gosh, since i noe it, i never go be4.
last time i saw a jandi's shop.. [i think tat shop is KBS beauty.]
i till nw havent go. alamak~~~

yea.
since i bergaduh wif zi mui, xiu jun.
i din hav go pyramid "walk walk" jor. so....
i wan BACK MY "HOME"!!!

i din try shopping at pyramid.
mayb i too sien at there. =="
but, i wan go that korea butik i heard frm zi mui de.
go try the clothe in the fitting room.
take pic, then.. dunwan buy. =="
yea, i bankrupt mahh... hehe

tis 3 days i stay at home damn bored.
jz on9, watch hk drama, heading on the ground.....
wat to do. damn sienz.

ytd... actually i chatting wif my ex-classmate.
say alot alot alot funny things.
chatting wif my dear thung, yan, jan.....
chatting wif my angel.

i asking izit she wan go pyramid wif me?
at the first, she ok de.
after that, she dunwan edi.
nvm. i dunwan paksa her.
but, i edi no fren wanna go pyramid wif me.
i'm sad.

some more sad things suddenly happens.
i dunwan say.
keep silent at here.


when i sleep,
i checking my fon contact list.
i click one by one... who can go pyramid wif me.
i tell u.. NO.

i think, i mayb go pyramid alone.



mossie emo-ing.



i cant sleep well.

++

last time chinhor wedding,
i get the hanayori dango OST frm miyako.
[ miyako - jan's cousin.]
bi bu bi bu....

jz wan show off =="
*piak*piak*


my F4.



OST cover. ^^




yea. many free gift waa. ^^






yts mossie crying.

STOP it.
by mossie.

沒有留言:

張貼留言