9.05.2009

who is my BEST FRIEND?

last week be4 i sleep.
i talking wif my sis.
my sis back frm star cruise. jz holiday 1 month.



i ask her faster find a bf lahhh...
she say, aiya... wan cum it will cum de lahh..
then i say, i wan u find bf lah...
bla bla bla... its funny... haha
then i say, i wan find a guy 4 her. [hiak hiak...]


duno when we talk abt friendship...
my sis ask me.. who is my best frens?



suddenly....


i duno how to answer.
she speak out the name tat she noe my frens da name.
but she say de... all is my primary skul's best frens...
i think... me n her every got many years 代溝... =.="
haha.



then i ask her back... "who is ur best fren?"
she say... "u guess lah... very easy de."
"erm.... XX...XX... XXX..XXX"
hehe... mossie get wrong...
then.. the last, i get the correct answer.
haha...



then my sis start ask me who is my best frens.?
omg.
i think alot ppl name.




for cassie.

jan.



thung.
yan.







for xueji.
i think whole xueji also is my best frens.





angel.





Ta huei.



whole xueji 21th B qu xueji.







for skul.

mayb is K.







tracy.



before i very close tracy.
but now... far away...
be4 tracy got anythings also will find me.
like her ex-bf - ah nard wanna pisah wif her.
first got tell me de.
then... din pisah.
after a few month.
i heard frm theresa...
she tell me tracy n ah nard is pisah.
shocked!!!
tracy din tell me.



then.... i tut tracy till now cant forget ah nard.
but....
thursday.
waiting bus at outside.
i see tracy talking a fon wif someone.
i tut is theresa.
cuz i wan theresa fetch me back home.
i dunwan face to zi mui n xiu jiu.

after tracy finish talking fon.
i ask her... izit theresa?
then she tell me: "oh... no lah..."
"then is who worr??" i ask her.
"my bf loh..."
"...." mossie no comment.


got new bf din tell me.
haiz.





be4 bergaduh wif them.
they all is my "pyramid-kaki....."
xiu jun, zi mui, zu jian.....













for outside frens.


theresa.





a girl is tracy intro me.
duno when very close wif theresa.
i think wanna thx "ah nard n tracy" throw me away at pyramid alone.
haha.



tis few days non stop keep sms wif kiro.
[paiseh, din hav kiro pic in my pen drive. jz in my hp.]
kiro,
i think cant count in my best frens list.
jz a very close frens then can talking alot things.
like kpop, hair, guys, girls, style, clothes...
mayb... thailand wave oso can de...
haha... my Golf & mike.. ^^




so, who is my truly best friends?
i think,
all of them also is my BEST FRIENDS.

+++

of course. i got SOULMATE.
very important for me.

the answer is very comfirm de.
no ones will change my mind too.

TVfXQ!
Soulmate forever.
never end.





by mossie.

沒有留言:

張貼留言