9.02.2009

because i cant sleep.

ytd nite.
i cant sleep.
i noe got skul tml.
but, i cant sleep.

im thinking abt SS501 coming msia news.
thinking who can fetch me go.
but, fail.




i will regret.
i will.


i think.
i edi regret.
T.T


++

i asking many ppl wan go together.
i get reject.

kiro.
angel.
shu jun.
k.
j.

die.

kill me then.
i miss ji hu.





[i wont forget my jun pyo too~~]

++++


i chatting wif yansi ytd.
talking abt wen jia. haha
okie. i get my answer.
finish.

ytd im busy-ing abt chin hor wedding present.
i asking alot ppl.
some more agree.

thx xueji support tis.
today sin chew will post the news out.
haha. =)

i feel disappointed.
tat guys.
dun wan share.
then say out the reason i cant accept.
i think,
my eyes edi buta.
i see wrong ppl.
sad.



yan si asking me...
"mossie, still emo ah?"
"haha. yea."
"oh, dun emo lahh~~"
"duno lah..."





++++++

today math class.
i duno how to do.
waste alot of the time.
two period math class had been wasted.
lalalala...

no choice.
i'm math stupid!!!



mossie singing.....

bye bye never say goodbye
i reoh ge ja ji mot ha ji man
I need you a mu mal do mot hae I want you
ba rae do da si ba rae do

ni ga neo mu bo go sip eun nar en...........



because i'm stupid.


by mossie.








沒有留言:

張貼留言