9.01.2009

F(X) 余式定理

today. open skul.
one week holiday.
finish.
huuu.........

today.
other subject da exam paper edi send back.
okay.
book keeping. [pass.]
English. [pass.]
economic. [pass.]
yea. some i feel din get well. but....

today.
the second period is my geography test.
i think,
no ones study finish.
jz me....
duno.
i hate my classmate.

today.
when i go to skul.
i feel.
DUNNO HOW TO SMILE.
wat happen?
wat can make me laugh?
i cant smile edi.

but...
one things can make me smile.
TVXQ!
i thinking someone who is my classmate but edi change skul.
"liwen, dong fang shen qi."
"..." i smile to her.
"why u always call my name n say 'dong fang shen qi'? " i said.
"cuz, when i say dong fang shen qi, u will smile." her said.

yea. i cant forget wat she said.
TVXQ! can make me smile.
thx for HER to tell me wat can make me happy.


today.
i have a math class.
my teacher give us do some rivision.
then...
F(X)
argh... y let me see tis fomular at tis time!!!

F(X)= 5x -4x^2+ 6x 除 (x-2)
F(2)= 5(2)-4(2)^2+6(2)
= 10-16+12
= 6

thx GOD!! i noe how to do it.
but i hate "F(X)"

today.
i get "period". [geram]
i dislike.
GO AWAY!!!

today.
i get i big news tat i damn shock!!!!!
SS501 coming msia.
is in MALAYSIA NOW!!!
today i sms wif miyako.
she tell me the BBF OST is at there now.
thx jan buy for me.
i tut chin hor wedding then i can get it.
but, SS501 come for autograph.
huh....
i hope i can go there...
i wan die.
i wan cry.

T^T

ji huu sunbae.
hyun jong waaa.....


SS501 in Malaysia autograph.
Date : 03/09/2009 (Thursday)
Time : 6pm
Venue : One World Hotel

MAP : http://www.oneworldhotel.com.my/templates/oneworld_main/contact/map.html
Address :one world hotel
first avenue,
bandar utama city centre,
47800 petaling jaya,
selangor, malaysia.


i hope i wish.


you're my heartbreaker.
T^T


by mossie.

沒有留言:

張貼留言