9.12.2009

BusY.

wasai. im very very very busy for my class test.
since from my teacher told us the exam is change time.
we start alot test to prepare our exam.
thursday tat day i got 4 class test.
i cant believe myself wat i can study.

tis week got somethings happens.
talking abt my study first.

i read read read alot.
my bedroom very "sempit".
i get scold by my sis.
cuz no place let her stay at the room.
cuz full of the BOOK!
aiya, i got exam.
need study alot mah...
dun like tat lahhh....





i still thinking.
full of these book.
how i start to study.
i need a 牆壁.... 給我撞~~

tis few days.
wat i'm study?

first,
math.
a subject i cant handle well n hate most!





second,
book-keeping.
its ok de. but y i cant balance de... T^T





third,
commerce.
its easy for me. hope can get a not bad result lah.
i cin cai study de... haha =.="







furthermore,
eng, chinese, BM, geography... bla bla bla....


++

junhee is BACK from NS.
haha. playing FB wif her. haha

today [saturday.]
i go the edu fair at KL chung hua.
damn. kena tipu.
waste my time.
make me feel sleepy.

but,
i meet a fren at there.
jean.
who i know frm FT island fans meeting de.
then become fren.
haha.
yea, miss you. jean.

++

today my skul perhimpunan.
then, tracy stand behind me.
OMG!!
she tell me she break wif her bf.
shocked again.
fairlady..... fly away.
haha.

++

siaopo shi min who is a cassie i noe.
she telling me she watch the "heading on the ground."
argh.
i no time to watch it.
how!!!!
i wan watch.
i hope my exam n UEC faster gone!
argh.



i will miss my yunho.

++

tis few day.
non stop listening some song.
i list down my TOP song!!!

i don't care. - 2ne1
i hate you. - 2pm
Again & again. - 2pm
stand by you - thsk
tea for two - thsk
it's you - suju
Gara gara go! - big bang
heartbreaker - G-dragon


the ranking 1st is - HEARTBREAKER
G-Dragon is HOT!!!



i'm sad when i heard 2pm leader Jay gonna leave 2pm.
i say seriously.
i duno 2pm.
how many member i also duno.
i jz noe is more than 2am. =="
then, i jz listen them 2 song.
i hate you n again & again.
from tis two song,
i jz can noe 2pm is dance.
2am is sing love song de.
tats all.





jay is very pity.
i wish him the next new life will be more smooth.
wish him.

++

i love TB.
i start cant control myself.
SHIT.
since tat kuen cheng TB i cant forget.
ytd i watching the F(X) debut performance in MB.
i focus-ing the TB --- AMBER!!!
wasai~~
very "yeng"~~





stupid mossie.
plz control urself.
plz behave urself.
*piak*!!!


++

i get alot of pic by "always keep the faith."
dunno how the news abt oppa wif SM.
i hope it will get well soon.

always keep the faith.










by mossie.



沒有留言:

張貼留言